thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
// Friday, April 22, 2011
Hi i am back. It's been ages since i blog haha.

Just remember i still got a blog

okay, now i will try to start blogging already haha. i have to improve my english you see :) i will try to type proper english!

1st,
I want to say about the new life i had experience in polytechnic. It was awesome especially the 4 days 3 night FOC camp < You guys rock to the max !!!!! It was the most fun and amazing camp i have ever attend in my whole life.

The FOC camp name is catequil , i am from Sub group 4 (eternal) and we Eternal will always stay together with each other. They really never fail to make me smile when i see them . You guys just rocks. Thanks to all the GL and student union who put in all these hardwork and effort for us to enjoy so much.



Okay Next ,
I had attend the 3DO camp in my course. I am currently studying in School of infocom technology (ICT ) and my course is information technology(IT)

The 3DO bonding camp was 3 days 2 night . Although it was not as fun as the FOC camp but i had a awesome time with my group member from JETFIRE . Although we never meet up but i promise one day we will meet up soon and slack together ^^

3DO we stay in the loft and it was very comfortable (felt sad for people who never attend)

Thanks to all the 3DO GL from trying their best to keep us bonded . Without them we will never had this bond !!!


Next,
The orientation , we Ngee Ann Poly everyone have to experience One week of orientation camp. The orientation camp wasn't quite fun cause everyone look dead :)
But in the end it was fun. The hard work and effort for the ICT society, i deeply appreciate it.


Next ,
It was on the wednesday when my first lesson was to meet my mentor and my classmate. I was late on that day (BECAUSE THE F**KING BUS IS SO FULL AND I CANNOT SQUEEZE IN) , i didn't dare to go in the classroom and i hesitate before knocking the door. Mrs Ong was our mentor , she was a nice teacher . I hope i didn't leave a bad impression on her. My classmate who will be going to be with me for 2 and a half year i hope we can get along quickly !

On the thursday,
i was late for class again for the second day ( REASON THE SAME) but lucky i came in faster then the lecture by around 10 sec? That was very funny cause i saw him in the lift lucky i walk damn fast to my class... if not i late already.

Well i had fun in my class , they were friendly and our student buddies rock. Coming up we will have our ICT got talent show , not everyone is into it but i really hope everyone will put in their effort into this show . It's not the winning that make us feel good is the process that took place before winning . So it doesn't matter if we win or lose , we will enjoy ourself.


From today onwards i will try to blog as much as possible . Bye

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown