thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
// Saturday, April 23, 2011
Spent some time editing my blog . Had put in music and chat box hope you guys will enjoy the music i put :)

Okay Yesterday, i went to jurong street 24 hawker center to eat with my best friend ( wilson).
The queue was long but in the end we manage to buy the food. I was the one who order and i ordered quite a lot. Because the place is full so we have to share our seat with other people.
It was quite funny as the seat we sat was with was 2 uncle , they are quite old already. The food we buy was 2 times the food they buy. I looked at them and my mind was thinking maybe after 30 or 40 years , me and wilson will be like them.

After breakfast ,
i wanted to go sentosa to celebrate one of my friends birthday but my parents disagree to it. They say cannot every time go out must have some time with family. Because from Monday till thursday i reach home around 10pm. So i didn't have enough time for my family.

Today,
just ate my breakfast !!! now i am preparing for later event that is my VENTURE!! O.o Venture is a CCA for me from my secondary school scouts. Well i like venture is because at least we will not lose contact with each other even after secondary school.
We will be going bowling , pool , laser quest and BBQ at my house after that .

There is another outing today which is my FOC camp outing to changi, Sorry guys i couldn't make it i hope you guys will have fun there.
I MISS YOU ALL!!

Okay i will stop here. Bye.

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown