thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
// Saturday, April 23, 2011
Hi guys ,
I am back ... haix today is quite a good day :) Just came back from bbq below my house and i am so tired. I think i ate too much already , will grow fat so must control.
But today i realize one thing , i have never realize in my life before that is fear. I have always have one fear in my mind but someday it will happen so i won't need to worry so much.

I still don't know what to choose for my CCA . I have receive two calls from NP for my CCA orientation already. I am still very confused which orientation should i go. I am quite interested in the Chess club , Piano club and japanese club. I know i won't have time for every club because i still have venture so i really need to give up one to manage my time properly but i couldn't bear to.

The other thing , i made a decision. I should give up on you and continue with my life , if not i will always be stuck here and maintaining the same with you without moving forward. If only i didn't choose her well i wonder what will happen if i didn't. Let just maintain as what we are now.

Now i can only focus on my piano theory and try to get a G6 as soon as possible so my piano can continue to diploma...

I am trying to get a part time job maybe private tution for piano so if anyone is interested feel free to contact me. Prices can be negotiate.

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown