thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
I must start to push myself over the limit... // Sunday, April 24, 2011
Okay today morning i wake up damn early and i slept damn late yesterday night.

Thanks to my parents ,
always waking me up at 8 am ... Today i am like a living zombie ...

Morning i did nothing much . breakfast , help my father wash the car and the clean up my own room. after that i just use computer all the way till evening.

Evening i went to play golf 9 holes, it's been so long since i played golf so i thought i will play very very very badly today . But miracle happen , i actually played better then what i have expected . Well maybe i will focus a bit more on my golf since i have sign up for some competition which is coming soon during may .

Okay i am going back to dota right now so i won't type much.

Bye journal. ( some days i will look back at all my post and it will bring back good memories)

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown