thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
I have set Goals in my mind, // Monday, April 25, 2011
Today was officially the first lesson that start on poly.

Firstly,
I want to congratulate myself for not being late for class today :) *clap clap*

I could say classes it's not much different from secondary school life, the only different is wear more comfortable , more freedom and can do what ever you want in the class.

Classes are boring as usual but because classes are so boring we have to entertain ourself... It was funny when we keep cracking joke around each other during lesson. Of course it's when the lecture is not teaching then we joke around.

Our last class which is COS the lecture told us he was sick so he will let us go early. In my mind i was thinking this lecture want to slack that why he told us this.

After class we did some dancing as we need to prepare for the ICT got talent which is coming up on this friday. I am glad most of the people in our class participate and i hope we can really win this competition if everyone could put in more effort.

After the dance i went to my CCA orientation for today which is piano club. There is a lot of people so i have to wait for very long. In the end when i was in they asked me some question, i don't think i may be able to be selected in even i got a grade 8 because when they ask for my attendance i said 50% as i have other CCA on wednesday and i could only come on monday.

After that i squeeze in the bus and went home. That all for today. Bye.

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown