thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
Hopes and Dreams come True // Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Today morning woke up at 6am as lesson start at 8am

I was so looking forward to sports % wellness because today is the day where people take their BMI which is the height and weight. I was so looking forward to my height but in the end ... i am still the same 168cm nothing changes.......

BUT my weight dropped from 66kg to 64kg . I am quite happy about that. The other thing that i am happy is that i finally be able to see the ACCEPTABLE weight on the piece of paper :) For the pass few years i don't think i get any acceptable :)

After the sports and wellness i went for idea jumpstart which teaches you how to be creative. I was same class with a classmate so i didn't feel quite lonely in the class. Lesson was boring as usual... After that went to makan place and eat then i have to rush back home .

Rushing back home because at 3pm i got piano lesson. Went for my piano lesson and then go back to school for CCA which start at 6.30pm. I reach school early so i went to the library to draw circle (emo) from 4.30pm~6.30pm. Library is a good place to emo ... the atmosphere is so good ..


Went for my CCA orientation , it was quite fun. The chinese chess instructor damn power 1 VS 8 of us and still win us all... Really amazing can clap for him... Well i am not so good in chinese chess as i only start playing 2 months ago but it is quite addictive so i want to learn more about it :)

I reach home quite late today and just now i went online to play chinese chess so now i am going to prepare myself to sleep.

Bye and night.

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown