thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
Life is like a zombie... // Thursday, May 26, 2011
Yeah finally reach home can blog le :)
it's been a long time since i blog becuz
i am so busy recently that i can't find
a time to blog :(

Assignment after Assignment...
Today received a new Assignment
from FP to be completed by
next Thursday... And my team only
complete abit... I next wednesday
have japanese test and i am quite scared
hope i have a japanese partner which can
practice japanese with me everyday ...


Today after school went to jurong point,
Went to eat yami yogurt with SeShuang,
Huaiqian, Yan peng , Maybelle and Huilin.
basically almost all the girls in our class...
So when going out with them i was treated like a girl LOLX
But i am not la!!!!!
After eating i bought a slipper ...
Lucky i have enough money for the slipper haha
Quite angry with my wallet lost , but today
they called me and a kind soul found my wallet,
i am happy:)

After buying slipper went to take mrt with maybelle and ss.
Pei SS till woodlands and then saw wilson !!! we went to CCK
and have dinner and i go for my piano lesson.

My life now is veri tiring ...
tiring...
tiring...

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown