thoughts are the seeds that lead to ones own destruction.
// Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Okay today was very very very irritating.

As today i thought lesson will be like a freezing hell so i bought a jacket with me to school. As today lesson i bring quite alot of things so i wore my jacket on.

I took bus all the way to bukit timah plaza and it was crowded as usual so i have no choice but to walk to school. The hot sun + the jacket make me sweat alot... After i reach ngee ann ICT block i wanted to take the lift up... the lift also damn full so in the end i have to climb 6 storey ... damn tired!!!! And on monday when i didn't bring my jacket i took bus straight to school and take lift up ...


And lesson started...

During break went to eat at canteen 3 with classmates. Their roti prata is nice but the curry just sucks . I ate onion + egg and cheese ... After that i bought western food and share some with my friends cause i cannot finish...


class again....
After class we dance abit and i need to rush for my japanese class.

japanese class was quite fun as the sensei keep saying "ne ne ne" and i just can't stop laughing!!!!

okay bye. g2g shower!

ALL ABOUT ME.
Name: Leow Zheng Xu
SouthView Pri Class:6.6
Currently:Ngee Ann Poly,1T04
Class:1a3, 2a3, 3a2, 4a2, 5a2
Height: 168cm
Aim: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Aim: 60 kg
Dob: 10 august 1993
Email: foolagain3@hotmail.com
Hobby:golf(handicap 9.5),swimming(gold),bball(lousy) ,piano(grade8),audition

Music!!.


Chat box!!.



thank you.
layout: sagacity
background: unknown